Conveniently located to serve Minneapolis, St. Paul and Woodbury
A mommy makeover is the perfect procedure for any woman who is looking for a way to restore the shape and appearance of their body following pregnancy and childbirth. A mommy makeover is a combination of several body contouring and breast enhancement procedures specifically chosen to address the aesthetic concerns the patients may have with their body. Dr. Hoffman will go over all the options with you in order to formulate a personalized procedure plan for your mommy makeover Minneapolis, St. Paul, or Woodbury.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
Dr. James A. Hoffman understands the need of mothers to still look their best and stay young and vibrant especially after having children and balancing work and mommy duties. For mothers in St. Paul, Minneapolis we have Mommy Makeovers to answer your need for a better looking you without all the hassle. Mommy makeovers are becoming more and more popular in St. Paul, Minneapolis. These are multiple plastic surgical procedures that will help restore the pre-pregnancy body of a woman to counteract the effects of having kids.
Mommy makeovers usually include an abdominoplasty or a tummy tuck and breast augmentation procedures. Liposuction, body lifts, and other body sculpting techniques are also utilized to maximize the results of a mommy makeover. With a mother’s tight schedule, this is definitely a good solution to achieving their pre-pregnancy form without having to spend hours every day in the gym or in front of the mirror only to get very minimum results from all the effort.
What are the treatments available for a mommy makeover for patients in St. Paul, Minneapolis?
A mommy makeover for our patients in St. Paul, Minneapolis will be customized to exactly what you need and what you want the final results to be. The effect of childbearing is different for every person, which is why the procedures that we recommend for mommy makeovers are not uniform for all patients in St. Paul, Minneapolis. Below are some of the procedures that we include in a mommy makeover:
- Breast lift – this is the perfect treatment option for mommies with sagging breasts that is usually a result of breast feeding
- Breast augmentation – for mommies who feel that they need to restore the lost volume of their breasts especially after pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Breast reduction – during lactation, it is normal for the breasts to engorge and some mommies consider having this procedure done because of the discomfort of overly large breasts
- Body sculpting – using different cosmetic techniques it is possible to restore the tightness in different areas of a woman’s body that could have expanded due to pregnancy or weight gain.
- Abdominoplasty or tummy tuck – to remove the excess skin that is a result of the stretching of the skin in the abdomen during pregnancy. This is very effective in restoring a mommy’s pre-pregnancy form, something that diet and exercise cannot achieve.
- Liposuction – for mommy makeovers, this is usually done in the flanks and hip area for a slimmer contour
- Cosmetic genitoplasty – this is for the modification and repair of the labia minora and labia majora which could have stretched during childbirth
Recovering from Your Mommy Makeover
The recovery process for your mommy makeover will depend on the type of procedure performed and the number of procedures performed. One of the benefits of a mommy makeover is that there is only a single recovery period as opposed to several over the course of several months if the procedures were performed separately. There will be some swelling and bruising. Any pain you may experience can be managed with medication.
The Cost of a Mommy Makeover
The cost of your mommy makeover in Minneapolis will vary based on the number of procedures performed and other factors. During your consultation, Dr. Hoffman will go over the procedures that will be included in your mommy makeover and let you know what the expected cost of your procedure will be. Financing options are available.
Schedule a Consultation Today
For more information on Mommy Makeover in Minneapolis – St. Paul, contact Dr. Hoffman today to set up your personal and private consultation. Dr. Hoffman is a highly skilled board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in surgical body contouring procedures. He can let you know which combination of procedures will provide you with your ideal results from your mommy makeover.
[I got] back the body I was always meant to have
Thank you, Dr. Hoffman and team, for allowing me to “get back the body I was always meant to have”, and to have the confidence I have always dreamed of having. So grateful for what you do! You are not just a plastic surgeon; you are an artist- you created and shaped my body into something it was always meant to be…but pregnancy and childbirth changed those plans. Thank you!Mommy Makeover Patient