Live More Comfortably with a Breast ReductionPublished on August 15, 2014 by Hoffman, James
For all of the popularity of breast augmentation surgery, there is also a large population of women who desire a reduction in the size of their breasts. A breast reduction is, in fact, one of the more popular procedures performed by Dr. James Hoffman.
Women with overly large sized breasts may desire a reduction for many reasons, and in some cases the procedure may even be covered or partially covered by health insurance. A common reason that many women seek a breast reduction is for the elimination of back pain.
If you are experiencing any of the following conditions, you may want to consider a breast reduction:
- Your posture suffers due to the weight on your chest.
- Your breasts are no longer proportional to your overall body shape and frame.
- You experience back, neck or shoulder pain that you believe can be attributed to added weight on your chest.
- One of your breasts is larger than the other.
- Your breasts are so large that your nipples point downward.
- You experience frequent skin irritations in the fold below your breast.
- You are unable to comfortably enjoy everyday activities, including much needed exercise, because of the weight of your breasts.
For more information on Breast Reduction in Minneapolis – St. Paul, contact Dr. Hoffman today to set up your private consultation.