Rhinoplasty- Twin Cities
Nose surgery or Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular procedures done in the United States, with over 400,000 operations performed each year. Rhinoplasty at Woodbury Plastic Surgery is used to create a more attractive look and it may involve removing or sculpting nasal tissues in order to reduce the size of the nose or create a more shapely appearance. Results will vary from person to person and will depend on a number of factors including age, condition of the skin, and facial structure. Some concerns that Dr. Hoffman can address with Rhinoplasty are:
- Balance disproportion of the nose and facial features.
- Reduce a nose that is too wide or large.
- Correct an over arched nose
- Improve a crooked or elongated nose tip
- Repair damage to the nose from an accident or injury
- Rebuild the nasal passages to correct breathing problems
Contact our office today for more information!